How do we accomplish that our new collegue get accustomed to our values and mission immediately?
Eneco goes all in on innovation and energy transition. This development is realised, among other things, through hiring new management. For them to initiate change as quickly as possible it’s essential that they immediately get accustomed to the mission and vision. And to do that, they require an understanding of the values. Eneco called on AimAtArt for the Onboarding Day:
- Interactive meet and greet with Eneco and each other
- Inherit the mission, vision, and values
- Experience an innovative culture
For this case, AimAtArt went to work with their strategy and own art collection. Using our programme ‘Eye-Opener’ we built a bridge between the artworks and the mission, vision, and values of the organisation.
- On the first day, teams visit the artpieces with a digital Eye-Opener Tour
- Using art as a conversation starter to create discussion on energy-transition, collaboration, the future, etc.
- Share insights on the future of Eneco with HR manager
- Call to action to keep this conversation with the new colleagues ongoing
- Open conversations on the future of Eneco
- Inherited the mission, vision, and values on the first day of work
- Experienced an innovative culture, including inspiration, stimulative exchange, and recognising innovation as a necessity
“I have experienced the collaboration with AimAtArt for our renewed onboarding-day as inspiring and invigorating. It’s amazing how AimAtArt fills in the blanks and provides a service that fits all new employees and really spurs them to think about our company strategy and mission for themselves.”
– Talent Coordinator Eneco